Become a part of the Signum Dorn Color team that empowers our customers with the essential color marketing products to help their customers make confident purchasing choices. You'll become a key part of the team that meticulously crafts an extensive range of offerings including Color Cards, Stripe Cards, Sample Decks, Posters, Sales Kits, and Point of Purchase Displays for companies world-wide.
Please Call: 216-634-2252 X 108 for complete position details.
Staff Accountant: (Lakewood OH)
Full time accounting position primarily responsible for accurate and timely billings (Accounts Receivable) and reconciling labor and material costs from Project Management and Operations (Job Costing).
Project Management: (Lakewood OH)
1) Simultaneously manage multiple color projects for our customers from start to finish.
2) Synergize the efforts of various departments including graphic design, print, manufacturing, inventory control and shipping.
3) Facilitate all customer approvals for color matches, digital proofs, print proofs and mockups.
4) Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
5) Develop project plans to oversee project budgets, people activities and timelines to ensure that all are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
6) Establish and grow relationships within all levels of the customer and relevant stakeholders to build confidence and loyalty.
7) Utilization of Microsoft TEAMS for video conferencing to review projects with the customer.
8) Some local travel to customers as needed.
9) Assist in the design of customer solutions as needed.
10) Arrange all outbound freight, air and ocean shipments, including preparation of all required shipping documents, commercial paperwork and forwarding all necessary tracking information to customer upon pickup.
Cutter Operator: (Lakewood OH)
1) Cutter Operator sets-up, programs and operates the various types of cutting equipment.
2) Ensure quality cutting of diverse paper, fabric, and leather material meeting customer specifications, in accordance with company policies, procedures, and production standards.
Transparency in Coverage Data
The following link leads to machine-readable files that are available in response to the Transparency in Coverage Rule. These files include negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers; they are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers easy access to analyze data.