Why a Color Card vs Print?
Color cards are usually more expensive than print. Why choose a color card?
Chipped card advantages:
- True Color – custom matching
- Depth of Color – use of extensive pigment inventory for colors
- Color longevity – less color fading than ink
- Colors don’t blend into the printed piece
- Color not inhibited by show through of print
- Feel the color – use of specialty textured paper and paint additives
- Specialty papers for individual chips – wood grains, foils
- Better exotic color representations – metallic, patterned products
- Options – pieces, perfs, stripes
- Add real material to the piece – fabrics, plastics, wood
- Post-delivery satisfaction –with accurate color samples, customers are satisfied with their product selection
We are ready to help you with your marketing needs. Call us today 216-634-2252.
Dorn makes samples that sell!